Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Plan

When I started my new journey in April, my focus has been about me.  All about me.

Selfish, yes and much needed.  

Slowly my mind started to heal.  My body began to wake back up and work again.  

As I healed physically and mentally, I began to realize the extra boost of healing I would get when I would help someone.  It has become apart of my recovery. 

The next person I help, is apart of my new path.  

The idea of this blog has come to me over a span of a few months.  I knew I wanted to write what I was learning to help others.   I created the blog and sat on it.  Didn't write a single word....

First off, I am a math person.  Writing has never come easy for me.  Formulating words into a graceful sentence, which makes sense, has always been difficult.  My spelling... well lets just say, I still own a number of dictionaries - one for work, a few for home (gotta have one in every room - right?), one for my car and lastly I have a pocket dictionary for my purse.

Second, I was trying to figure out how I was going to take my experience, while not mentioning the individuals whom are apart of my story, to be utilized to help others.  

Finally, on New Years Day it came to me...  Words, health, reflection, clutter, and something that makes me laugh.  

So this is the plan:

I am going to (try to) write every day.  Everyday will be a different topic:

Sunday:        Words
Monday:       Something funny
Tuesday:       Living on Need Not Want, Clutter Diet, Finances
Wednesday:  Random Thoughts
Thursday:     Health Nut
Friday:         Things I love
Saturday:     Reflection

These are my own ideas and reflections.  I will use ideas, quotes and references as needed.  My words are my opinion. 

My random thought for the first day of "Random Thought Wednesdays:" 

To nurture myself again, I feel I must help another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment